Langsung ke konten utama

Tiger Woods: $3 Million for Haiti?


People all over the world are scrambling to help the rescue effort in earthquake-torn Haiti, and Tiger Woods may be joining the cause.

According to a report, the troubled golf great is considering a $3 million donation to help provide medical care to those who were injured in the disaster.

Hip-hop mogul Russell Simmons told press, “Tiger is working on sending a mobile hospital with 50 EMTs to go set up a triage. I am just asking for his heart and his hand. Just to meet the needs of the people.”


Simmons continued, “I am just reaching out to him as a human. I am waiting to have the conversation with Tiger tomorrow morning. I am hopeful that it is a yes.”
source : http://www.dailyfill.com/Tiger-Woods-3-Million-for-Haiti-46847/

POPULAR

Shinta Alvionita AS, dari Puteri Indonesia ke Ajang Miss Indonesia 2014

Berita sentimen tentang perbelakuan Qanun Syariat Islam bagi non-muslim baru saja kita hadapi (baca disini ), yang jelas-jelas sang wartawan telah bermain imajinas untuk membuat Aceh terasa kontra di mata luar. Kini "keseksian" Aceh akan (kembali) diperdebat lagi. Apa pasal? Ajang Miss Indonesia 2014 sudah di depan mata, kontestan asal Aceh kali ini juga ikut lagi dalam ajang tersebut yang tak lain mantan finalis Puteri Indonesia (PI) 2008, yakni Shinta Alvionita AS.

Manohara Buka Lowongan Suami

7 Facebook Fan Pages That Shouldn't Exist